Homemade Dog Treat Recipe
Peanut Butter Puppy Poppers
2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375’F. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk, then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a greased baking sheet until lightly brown.
- Cool on a rack, then store in an airtight container. — This is the original recipe, but I have found the cookies burn easily
Beefy Doggie Cookies
2 6-once jars of beef-and-vegetable baby food
1 cup of wheat germ
2 cups of nonfat dry milk
- Preheat your oven to 350Ÿ.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a fork.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto a greased pan.
- You can flatten slightly or you can cut into fun shapes such as bones, paws, ect.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly brown at the edges. Let cool.
- Store in fridge for up to one week. Give to your pooch and let them enjoy
1 package Dry yeast
1/4 cup Warm water(110-115F.)
1 1/2 cups Whole wheat flour
1 cup All-Purpose flour
1 package Unflavored gelatin
1 cup Non-fat dry milk powder
1/4 cup Corn oil
1 Can pet food — (6 to 8 oz)
1/4 cup Water
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add all ingredients together. (Dough will be very stiff; it may be necessary to mix with your hands.)
- Drop dough by level half-teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 300F. oven 25 minutes.
Munchy Crunchy Meat Treats
1/2 cup non-fat powdered milk
1 egg, beaten
1 1/2 cups rice flour
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. honey
1/2 cup water
5 tsp. chicken or beef broth
1 jar baby food meat (any flavor)
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Form into a ball. Roll dough out on a floured surface.
- Cut out desired shapes.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
- The treats should be hard and crunchy.
PICK UP TIME / DROP OFF TIME
SUNDAY TO SATURDAY
10:00 AM – 12 NOON & 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
We are here all throughout the day but to ensure we give the most attention and care to your family pets our pickup and drop off times are 10-12 and 6-8 pm. If another time is needed please text or call Taylor at 616-216-1115
Obedience for All Breeds
Boarding for Dogs
Police K-9 Training
Academy for Trainers
We have excellent quality dogs for sale available! All up to date on vaccines, health checked and temperament tested.
Doggy Day Care in Grand Rapids MI also available!