Homemade Dog Treat Recipe
Peanut Butter Puppy Poppers
2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375’F. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk, then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a greased baking sheet until lightly brown.
- Cool on a rack, then store in an airtight container. — This is the original recipe, but I have found the cookies burn easily
Beefy Doggie Cookies
2 6-once jars of beef-and-vegetable baby food
1 cup of wheat germ
2 cups of nonfat dry milk
- Preheat your oven to 350Ÿ.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a fork.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto a greased pan.
- You can flatten slightly or you can cut into fun shapes such as bones, paws, ect.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly brown at the edges. Let cool.
- Store in fridge for up to one week. Give to your pooch and let them enjoy
1 package Dry yeast
1/4 cup Warm water(110-115F.)
1 1/2 cups Whole wheat flour
1 cup All-Purpose flour
1 package Unflavored gelatin
1 cup Non-fat dry milk powder
1/4 cup Corn oil
1 Can pet food — (6 to 8 oz)
1/4 cup Water
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add all ingredients together. (Dough will be very stiff; it may be necessary to mix with your hands.)
- Drop dough by level half-teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 300F. oven 25 minutes.
Munchy Crunchy Meat Treats
1/2 cup non-fat powdered milk
1 egg, beaten
1 1/2 cups rice flour
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. honey
1/2 cup water
5 tsp. chicken or beef broth
1 jar baby food meat (any flavor)
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Form into a ball. Roll dough out on a floured surface.
- Cut out desired shapes.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
- The treats should be hard and crunchy.
PICK UP TIME / DROP OFF TIME
SUNDAY TO SATURDAY
10:00 AM – 12 NOON & 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
We are here all throughout the day but to ensure we give the most attention and care to your family pets our pickup and drop off times are 10-12 and 6-8 pm. If another time is needed please text or call Taylor at 616-216-1115