PICK UP TIME / DROP OFF TIME
SUNDAY TO SATURDAY
10:00 AM – 12 NOON & 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
We are here all throughout the day but to ensure we give the most attention and care to your family pets our pickup and drop off times are 10-12 and 6-8 pm. If another time is needed please text or call Taylor at 616-216-1115
Daycare for Dogs
Daycare for dogs is a great way for your dog to pass the time having fun while you’re at work. Your dog plays with his friends, takes a nap, eats lunch and goes out for bathroom breaks, all under the supervision of our staff. Making your dog’s experience fun is our main goal at K9 Academy. After a day in daycare, your dog will be as tired as you are after a long day at work!
Give us a call or send an email to set up an appointment to check out our daycare program and get a tour of our facility! You and your dog will meet some of our staff members, get a full tour and learn about K9 Academy International. To set up an appointment give Nino a call at (616)293–5653 or email us at [email protected].
A Typical Day
- Drop off your dog any time after 8:00am. We’ll get him settled into his new home, and once we find out more about your dog’s personality, we’ll start introducing him to other dogs one at a time, so that he won’t be overwhelmed on his first day.
- Once we find him a playmate or a group of friends, we will let the dogs hang out in our indoor play area and take them out to our fenced in play area for supervised group play. (And if he’s a little nervous on his first day, we’ll just pair him up with a human friend.)
- Daycare pickup runs from 6:00- 7:00pm. Special arrangements can be made if you need to drop off or pick up your dog earlier or later.
Is Doggie Daycare for My Dog?
- Great way to socialize your dog/puppy with other dogs and people.
- Great for dog owners who work long hours or who have young puppies in potty training.
- Excellent cure for dogs with separation anxiety.
- Prevent destruction to your house while you are away.
- Your dog will be all worn out after a day of fun playing with their friends.
- Already boarding your dog with us? Daycare can provide extra exercise for your dog while you are away. (check boarding page for prices)
When Your Dog Cannot Attend Daycare
- Your dog needs to stay home for 10 days following a spay/neuter operation.
- If your dog is coughing/sneezing, has diarrhea, or is experiencing anything that is not normal, please do not bring him to daycare. He could be contagious.
- Please check our Policies page for all requirements.
Obedience for All Breeds
Boarding for Dogs
Police K-9 Training
Academy for Trainers
We have excellent quality dogs for sale available! All up to date on vaccines, health checked and temperament tested.
Doggy Day Care in Grand Rapids MI also available!